4.28.2010

Much dreaming . . .










Much dreaming and many words, a show featuring a selection of my paintings and mixed media pieces from 2003-2010, will be on exhibit for one more week at the Brooklyn Creative League in Gowanus. Faith Evans-Sills and her husband Frank Sills put this show together, in collaboration with Neil Carson and Erin Carney who founded BCL, a very inspiring "Workspace + Community for Independent Professionals." I'm grateful for this opportunity to show my work and look forward to seeing more art that Faith and Frank curate in the space.


4 comments:

Faith said...

You showed details of two of my favorite pieces of yours here! What a beautiful show, you did a fabulous job putting it together! I'm so glad that you got to be a part of the space at BCL. Doesn't it feel so good to see a body of work up on the wall like that?! Can't wait to hang out again soon!

k.b.e. said...

Sweet comment Faith. Thanks again for making this show happen, it was wonderful for me! Also it made my week to see your fam out by the water. Let's go further afield next time, and soon.

Rachel Federman said...

These are beautiful. I love the new one too-- MANATEE AND MANDRAKE.

christinecho said...

just saw your work on etsy. Love it.