6.20.2011

day of the triffids

One of my paintings was featured in Wintergarden's perfectly beautiful and whimsical Etsy treasury, "Day of the Triffids."  I love so many of the other pieces included in this selection . . . for example, Wolfieandthesneak's Pod Poster, which feeds my pod obsession, is something I've been eyeing for a year or more! Also I so love the wonderful watercolors by Gollybard, a shop I check often. Finally, what a wonderful undersea world Magnolia Moonlight created in the aptly named View from a Little Submarine Window! And for any of those out there (like myself) wondering just what a triffid is, why of course, it's " a tall, mobile, carnivorousprolific and highly venomous fictional plant species." Indeed. Worth some further exploration!

2 comments:

Wintergarden said...

Thank so much for promoting the treasury! This blog is a beautiful work of art! : D

Rachel Federman said...

All of them together look so wonderful!! (Alone too...but powerful piece as a composite also)